Properly certified documentation of all required insurances, including but not limited to liability insurance, workers' compensation insurance, and disability insurance must be submitted with the building permit application.

Required Insurance Forms
Companies, contractors, sole proprietors and homeowners must provide proof of liability, workers' compensation, and disability insurance coverage for all contractors and workers involved in the project. The forms must be submitted with the building permit and be on the correct forms. Liability insurance can be on an ACORD form, Workers' Compensation must be on a C105.2 form, and Disability insurance must be on a DB120.1 form.

Workers Compensation and Disability Insurance cannot be on an ACORD form.

Sole proprietors' may complete a workers' compensation waiver that can be obtained from the Workers' Compensation Board.