Site Plan Review Application Process & Forms
NEW PRE-APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
Any applicant with a project requiring Site Plan Review must complete and submit a pre-application form and submit all requested documentation — before a Site Plan Review application will be accepted.
- Site Plan Review Application Packet (contains all the following forms and documents)
- Site Plan Review: Cover Letter (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Application Form (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Application Checklist (PDF)
- Short Environmental Assessment Form (SEAF) (PDF)
- Full Environmental Assessment Form (FEAF) - Part 1 (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Owner's Authorization Form (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Notice Requirements (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Mailing Certification Form (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Supplementary Bicycle Parking Standards (PDF)
- Site Plan Review Ordinance (PDF)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMMERCIAL & NON-PROFIT BUILDING OWNERS
Commercial and non-profit building owners in the City of Ithaca and Tompkins County are eligible to apply for Energize NY Finance, which provides capital for clean-energy projects. Energize NY helps property owners identify incentive programs, find reliable and certified contractors/engineering firms, access low-cost long-term financing, and develop a plan to measure/verify energy savings after upgrades are complete. You will see an increase to the value of your buildings, while seeing decreased utility bills — translating into money in your pocket. If your building has tenants, they will appreciate an increased level of comfort from efficient heating/cooling systems, which means fewer maintenance calls to you.
For more information, please click on the following link:
Energize NY Information
Please provide electronic versions of all documents submitted (in PDF form if possible).
E-MAILING LARGE DOCUMENTS: Incoming e-mails to the City must be under 10 MB in size (including the message envelope itself), so please either provide a CD-ROM or use a free file-sharing web site, like: www.hightail.com, www.dropbox.com, www.google.com/drive, etc. You can also split documents into smaller parts and send multiple e-mails/files.