- There are no alerts at this time.
Cass Park, Rink, and Pool are programs of the Ithaca Youth Bureau which provide valuable health and recreation activities for residents of Ithaca and Tompkins County year-round.
Cass Park Rink is a standard size, covered ice rink that has been serving the greater Ithaca community since November 1972. Cass Rink offers public ice skating (October through March), skate rentals and sharpening, group rentals for broom-ball, hockey and skating, as well as lessons and birthday party packages.
In the off-season (June through October), Cass Rink hosts roller skating.
Cass Park Pool is an Olympic-sized pool with a water slide and diving board. The pool is open for public swimming from June to August. Swimmers can purchase season passes, participate in swim lessons, and lap swimming. Cass Poll has a kiddie pool and offers birthday party packages.
Cass Park is a beautiful green area that is home to 32 athletics fields (4 fields are lighted), 2 playgrounds, 4 outdoor tennis courts, and waterfront fitness trails. There is a large picnic pavilion at Cass Park that can be rented April 15- October 15 through the Ithaca Youth Bureau.
Please Note: Reservations for the are handled through the Ithaca Youth Bureau. Please call Ithaca Youth Bureau at (607) 273- 8364 for further information about the Cass and Stewart Park pavilions.
Click the links above to find out more about each facility- like rental and reservation information, hours, and pricing.
- Are there public restrooms available at parks?
- Are the park facilities accessible for wheelchairs?
- Are there grills available for public use?
- Can I bring a gas grill to the park?
- May I set up a tent?
- Is there swimming at the parks?
- Can I launch a boat or kayak?
- What do we do in the event of an emergency?
- Are dogs allowed in Cass & Stewart Parks?
- Are kayak rentals available?
- Is fishing allowed?
- When is the carousel open?