Municipal Golf Course Policies & Rules
The following are rules and policies for golf players:
- Weekends and holidays: Tee times are required.
- Slower players should allow faster players to pass them. Players should be able to finish 9 holes in 2 hours or less.
- Players are required to replace divots and fix ball marks on the greens. Those not following this rule will be asked to leave - no refunds.
- Out of bounds areas are the fence surrounding holes 1, 2 and 3, and the white stakes at hole 9.
- Number 7 hole - Balls in the water - stroke and distance.
- Holes 1 and 3 - Balls in the ditch, within the red stakes or lines, may be played or dropped back with 1-stroke penalty.
- Players must have their own bag and clubs, though clubs may be purchased in the Pro Shop.
- Groups coming in off 9 may alternate in on 1.
- No outside beverages or coolers. Only beverages purchased from Concessions may be brought onto the course.