Mobility, Accessibility&Transportation Commission
Regular meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in Common Council Chambers, 3rd floor, City Hall, 108 E. Green Street, Ithaca, NY 14850. If a meeting should fall on a nationally recognized holiday when city offices are closed, the meeting may take place the following Thursday at the same time and in the same location.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available on the Thursday prior to the meeting. Minutes are posted upon approval by the Commission
|Most Recent Agenda||View Available Minutes|
Overview & Duties
The Mobility, Accessibility & Transportation Commission is charged with providing Common Council and the appropriate committees thereof, the City's quasi-judicial boards, and City staff with advisory research, public input, and analysis for matters related to:
- Bicycle and pedestrian access and infrastructure.
- Obstacles to equal rights, access, and privileges of persons with disabilities.
- Parking, parking garages, residential parking permits, traffic calming, and traffic management.
- All forms of public transit within, into, and from the City of Ithaca and the surrounding area.
- Sidewalks, sidewalk maintenance, the sidewalk improvement districts, and multi-use trails.
- Taxi, limousine, and livery services and all other forms of private vehicular transportation for hire.
The Commission is also charged with engaging in community outreach and receiving community input on the above-described subject matter in a manner consistent with the diversity, accessibility, and sustainability goals of the City and in conjunction with all appropriate Commissions, as necessary, to achieve such goals.
|Eric Lerner, Chair||Term expires December 31, 2019|
|Sarah Barden ||Term expires December 31, 2018|
|William Reed ||Term expires December 31, 2018|
|Sarah Brylinsky ||Term expires December 31, 2018|
|Theresa Lyczko ||Term expires December 31, 2018|
|Larry Roberts ||Term expires December 31, 2019|
|Hector Chang ||Term expires December 31, 2019|
|Megan Powers ||Term expires December 31, 2019|
|Peter Parkes ||Term expires December 31, 2019|
|George McGonigal||Common Council Liaison|
|Ducson Nguyen||Common Council Liaison|
|You can reach the Mobility, Accessibility & Transportation Commission at MAT@cityofithaca.org|