2022 Budget Process
Pursuant to the Governor's Executive Order, City meetings continue to be held via Zoom teleconferencing technology; however, we encourage your participation in the process by either registering to speak at an upcoming budget session, or by submitting a comment or a link to a short video using this Budget Public Participation Comment Card. You can register to speak at a budget meeting between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm on the day of a budget meeting using the
The budget meetings will be streamed live on the City's Public Meetings YouTube Channel and available there for later viewing.
Please see the budget meeting schedule posted below that details topics and departmental budgets that Common Council will be discussing each night.
- 2021 Final Program Budget - Adopted
- 2021 IAWWTP Final Budget - Adopted
- 2021 Budget Meeting Schedule
- 2021 Budget Presentation
- 2021 Budget Narrative
- 2021 Mayor's Recommended Budget
- 2021 Preliminary Ithaca Area Wastewater Treatment Plant Budget
- Budget Basics
- 2021 Budget Community Survey Results