Ithaca Youth Bureau Open by Appointment Beginning May 10, 2021
The Youth Bureau will be open Monday-Friday 8 – 5PM by appointment for customers/participants/seasonal staff to conduct business. Appointments should be made directly with the YB staff member you are working with. When you arrive for your appointment please contact the staff member by phone and they will come and meet you.
COVID protocols for visiting the Youth Bureau:
Please wear a mask over your mouth and nose while you are in the building.
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions please do not enter the building.
- Had any of the following COVID-19related symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath,nausea, chills, muscle soreness or aches, fatigue, headache,congestion/runny nose, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell in the past24 hours? YES NO
- Traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days? YES NO
- If YES, have they completed the NYS required testing/quarantine? YES NO
- Had close contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis ofCOVID-19 in the past 14 days? YES NO
- Been directed to quarantine, isolate or self-monitor at home for COVID-19 by any doctor, hospital or health agency in the past 14 days? YES NO
- If YES, have they been released by a medical professional? YES NO
When you enter the building, please sign in at the front counter.
Questions can be directed to the Ithaca Youth Bureau at (607) 273-8364